Spare parts value

Engine troubles? Try here.
Imanol B
Venezuela

Spare parts value

Post by Imanol B »

Hello everyone, my name is Imanol, i'm from Venezuela and i'm new to this forum, long story short: my father and i have 2 pinzgauers 712m's and one of them is parted out, apparently he bought lots of spare parts a few years ago and since it's likely that we will sell the parted out pinz i would also like to sell some of those spare parts and invest the money in the other pinz, the problem is that i have been looking at the prices in the web and i can't get the value of some parts to compare, for example i have some new bosch spark plugs which are supposed to be military water-tight ones, their number is WC8DC and for some reason the prices are sky-high and i really doubt they are that pricey, so my question is how to know the real prices of the parts? is there a chart or a page that i can thrust to calculate the prices? and by the way, how much are those spark plugs really worth?, i couldn't find such information in the web so far and that's why i came here, not sure if this is the correct place for this topic and sorry if i'm messing up, thanks in advance.
one2many
Australia

Re: Spare parts value

Post by one2many »

Checking prices against Swiss Army Vehicles and Expedition Imports, (both US suppliers) and also Puch.at/Stec (Austrian/genuine) should give you a pretty good idea of new part prices.
1985 pinzgauer 712K factory 2.7lt civilian (RHD, 4 door K)
1979 Volvo tgb 1314a (under construction to om606 diesel/722.6 trans. Dual cab/tray)