Oil Pan Skid Plate?

Diffs, axles, lockers, transmissions, portals, that kind of thing.
GRCameron
United States of America

Oil Pan Skid Plate?

Post by GRCameron »

I am interested in adding an oil pan skid plate to my 710M. Browsing the forum posts, I've seen reference to one made by CWR but I can't find any listing of it on their site. Does anyone have pictures of one installed? I might try to fab one myself if it doesn't appear to be overly complex.

Thanks!
George Cameron
Yarnell, AZ
1979 Pinz 710M
Molon Labe
Pinzi73

Re: Oil Pan Skid Plate?

Post by Pinzi73 »

Avoid CWR at all costs. I ordered one online and never got it. He wouldn't respond to any emails and it was impossible to leave a message. Total thief. You'll find similar experiences from others on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1973 Pinzgauer 712M

It's like being a celebrity driving this puppy around town. You can't go anywhere without someone stopping you or coming up to you to talk about it. ;-)
michaelh712

Post by michaelh712 »

I have one and I'll see if I can grab a few photos for you. I purchased it from the fabricator that used to make tanks and other items for cold war. He stopped making them for cold war over a dispute; not being paid, and for awhile advertised his parts independently before giving up for lack of enough business.
Michaelh712
michaelh@updc.org
Educational Anarchist
pinzinator

Post by pinzinator »

If anyone could make a skid plate it would be Andre. It would be done right, too. He made one for my Haflinger that is indestructible and fit perfectly.
Andre
United States of America

Post by Andre »

I have a request in for one that will be going across the pond. Just can't get the time to get around to it(trade deal). Ill have to spend some time under the truck again and see what I can come up with.
Fat Fabrications
2993 FM 1647
Winnsboro, TX. 75494
fatfabrications@yahoo.com
(903) 365-2332 shop
(951) 765-7224 mobile
Facebook.com/dokapinz6x6
Www.fatfabrications.com