Hesitation....FIXED!

Dedicated to the memory and knowledge shared by Jim Mettler - All things relating to the flow of electrons in a Pinz.
berger
Canada

Hesitation....FIXED!

Post by berger »

I wanted to post a reply on the thread that helped me figure out what was wrong with the truck, but it was locked. Basically overnight the truck was running kind of off. I haven't had it for long, but I could tell. I initially chalked it up to the extreme drop in temperature we had recently....went from 27°C to -4°C and not enough warm up time. The truck would idle and start fine, but when I hit the accelerator, it would hesitate and buck...even farted a few times...not a nice thing for my neighbours at 6:30AM! :lol: After some searching, I dove into her today with one thing on my mind...fuel shut-off solenoid. Ain't it awesome when things work out?

Sonna of a....

Truck went right back to normal after I reseated the plug...with a little dielectric grease added.

As someone who owns and operates two phpBB automotive/motorcycle forums, I know how valuable they (and Yahoo... 8) ) are. I will donate soon...but I got a few things to buy first!

Thanks guys!
Ottawa, Canada
1974 710M
2007 2WD Ural Patrol