turn signals lights stay on when key is off

Dedicated to the memory and knowledge shared by Jim Mettler - All things relating to the flow of electrons in a Pinz.
pinz for fun

turn signals lights stay on when key is off

Post by pinz for fun »

:?: turn signals lights stay on and brite when key is off flashers work rear lights only when turn signal is turn on light goes out signal green blinker om dash does blink ITS THE TOP YELLOW LIGHT

THANKS FOR THE HELP AND HAVE A GREAT DAY D
got 6x6 ? 712m 1976
pinz for fun

Re: turn signals lights stay on when key is off

Post by pinz for fun »

GREAT TRUCK FIXED ITSELF WATER ? 3 DAYS TO DRY OUT ? HAPPY AGAIN :wink:
got 6x6 ? 712m 1976
undysworld
Norway

Post by undysworld »

Glad to hear that things are back to right for you. Hopefully it doesn't reoccur. I have to admit that I didn't respond earlier because I couldn't actually even understand the nature of the problem from your first post.

I know some folks seem to prefer the minimalist approach to written communication, but I've gotta admit that I find it difficult to read. (But then, when I was in school a 'word processor' was a #2 pencil, and my mom was a speech therapist.)

I'm not trying to give you a hard time, and you're welcome to phrase it any way you wish. It's just that I like to try to offer help when I can and I assume you want an answer to your problem. But I can only help when I can understand the question.

Regards,
Paul
David Dunn
United States of America

Post by David Dunn »

But then, when I was in school a 'word processor' was a #2 pencil
WOW! a #2... all I got was a crayon...I wasn't trusted with anything pointed :roll: :lol:
The Trojan Horse... the 1st Pinz used to covertly carry troops into battle .

ATL Pinzgauer XM 718K TUM(HD) 6x6 FFR (aka The Green Grail)
edzz
United States of America

Post by edzz »

:shock: Paul when you say “minimalist approach to written communication” I think you may have something seeing as Duanne “pinz for fun” has been a registered user since Sept 2006 and this brings him up to 14 posts.

Duanne nice to hear the problem worked it’s self out. :) Don’t be such a stranger, we don’t bite too much. :lol:

Any new modifications since the seats :?:
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.