24 volt RPM tachometer

Dedicated to the memory and knowledge shared by Jim Mettler - All things relating to the flow of electrons in a Pinz.
krick3tt

24 volt RPM tachometer

Post by krick3tt »

Is there a 24V RPM gage for the pinz? Even if it is digital would be OK. Needs to fit in the third hole that is available for gage.
Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him:
better take a closer look at the American Indian.---Henry Ford
undysworld
Norway

Re: 24 volt RPM tachometer

Post by undysworld »

Garrycol
Australia

Re: 24 volt RPM tachometer

Post by Garrycol »

I have one of them for my Haflinger but not yet connected installed but has been tested on my engine.

If you go with this tacho some issues to consider when ordering. Not covered in the specs is the illumination colour - was not aware of this and mine is red illumination - cannot be changed even if you have the programming gear so stuck with red illumination so specify whay colour you want. Unit is fully sealed and LEDs are on the board so is not effective to change them.

Also the redline light has to be programmed so either you buy the programming gear (expensive and not available in Aust) or go to a dealer and have it programmed - cost me $35US to get done.

Other wise is a good tacho.

Garry
1973 Haflinger AP700
1977 Landrover FC 101
2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6
1971 Jaguar Series 3 E-Type Conv
1957 Landrover 88" Station Wagon
1957 Landrover 88"