For some reason I can only post 5 photos, so here is a continuation of the brake job.
New booster and the original from 1974. I had to move the brake rod attachment from old to new.
New booster installed. Time for a beer! I replace the reservoir tank while I had the chance, the old one was pretty beat up.
Getting ready to assemble the wheel cylinders after everything was cleaned up. I used a 13mm socket in a vice to hold the piston still while I installed the seal. So easy that a caveman could do it! Note- none of the cylinders needed honing.
2 assembled cylinders ready to be installed. I also did the left side, so all 4 were done at the same time.
Time to put the puzzle back together, which was surprisingly easy. Note- the cylinders are not the same, one is a mirror of the other.
Issues with shocks/springs, tires, stopping, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1