Rims?

Issues with shocks/springs, tires, steering box, stopping, etc.
undysworld
Norway

Re: Rims?

Post by undysworld »

Sorry to say, but you picked both the Really Rare version and Hardly Even Exist versions.

Welcome to the forum, as it's a great place to find a new truck. But you'll likely want to revisit the idea of which body style to get, because those two will be pricey, if you can even find one for sale.
Ranger4219

Post by Ranger4219 »

Thank you for the greetings and info on what I am in for. I have narrowed it down to the 710k. It will be easier to park in the driveway. Time to start casually looking.
"Remember to thank a solider and remember the fallen who gave their last measure of devotion to this country.............
DDD

Post by DDD »

Per the request of others to search for answers first, I know Cepek makes rims for the Pinz. When I go to their website, there is no option to buy or even prices. I scoured the internet for a place to get them and I am turning up nothing.

Can anyone help with a retail establishment that sells the alloy pinz rims?
Thank you,
Darryl
compunerdy
United States of America

Post by compunerdy »

You have to contact them through the site as they are the only ones who resell the Pinzgauer ones.. Here is the price as quoted from them..

"Wheels are $345 each, and the sim rings are an additional
$195 per wheel, so $540 per wheel in machined finish. "

This was for the wheels with simulated beadlocks..

I have a another line on actual beadlocks which I am having made for my Pinz. I have one in the shop currently that I can take a picture of. I just had one done up to verify fit which turned out to be good as it needs a little more material removed to clear the drum. The bead lock wheels run about $395 each and are actual made to be beadlock wheels and not a modified wheel. This is the size I went with..

17x8.5 Heavy Duty Cast Aluminum Beadlocked Wheel.
5-160mm, 6" Backspace. 4.7" Hub bore
Tim
1975 710K
Yannick

Post by Yannick »

Bolton classic wheels in Gardena Ca. ask for javier $90 per
http://www.yelp.com/biz/boltons-classic-wheels-gardena