Issues with shocks/springs, tires, stopping, etc.
- Posts: 2799
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:39 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Look like Hutchinson rims
- 1-20-2014 3-55-30 PM.jpg (46.9 KiB) Viewed 2104 times
72 Pathfinder | 75 710M 2.7i | 96 350GDT Worker
- Posts: 2450
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:48 pm
- Location: Denver, CO USA
Yeah the wheels are neat. Paint is neater. I wonder if there are trout in that stream (3:15) ?
Looks like the only other way to get to that house is by 'copter.
Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him:
better take a closer look at the American Indian.---Henry Ford
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:41 am
- Location: Vermont, USA
In case you are wondering..
короткая дорога = Short cut
1971 North American 700AP Haflinger Pathfinder
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:27 pm
Great Post... I love that Pinzgauer movie.. one of my favorites. I like that camo too, looks pretty good on the Pinz
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:36 pm
This is one of the videos that got me interested in the Pinz to begin with. Funny how it it looks wider than most cars on the road making it look massive. In the US I feel so narrow.
New owner of Swiss 1975 712AMB.