All things body, interior, paint, windows, tops... you know.
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:21 am
- Location: oklahoma
What made/model of car/truck uses the same buckle as the pinz. I can't buy just the buckle at the pinz dealerships. Any info would help, maybe I can find one on ebay. Thanks Zig
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:26 pm
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
I don't know whats in them (my are marked with audi rings) but i've thought recently about airplane style belts - figure there are less moving parts to get dirty / rusted and if anything gets in, its a more open design so said dirt / sand can get out
http://www.amazon.com/CERTIFIED-Airplan ... B001KVW6EQ
- Posts: 315
- Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:52 am
- Location: Oregon--NorthWet
They look alot like VW Dasher or Rabbit.
- Posts: 562
- Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:01 pm
- Location: McCall, Idaho
I haven't completely confirmed this, but they look identical to the ones in my 83 VW gti.
eat, sleep, Pinzgauer