Gents, (Any lady driving a Pinz here?)
My reflectors on my Pinz were burnt by sun and time. SAV offers a replacement but you have to drill new holes... not my type of thing. Therefore, I bought I set from the local hardware store and printed adapters to make them fit in the original Swiss frame.
I have also printed and assembled a replacement pressure regulator diaphragm for the Eberspacher BN4 (the ones installed in the 710K and ambulances) and the flat o-ring that mounts by the solenoid valve.
Anyone interested, send me a text message. 404 747 12 nine 4
All things body, interior, paint, windows, tops... you know.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Diaph3.jpg (42.17 KiB) Viewed 2761 times
- Diaphragm1.jpg (50.61 KiB) Viewed 2761 times
- Reflector 3.jpg (77.81 KiB) Viewed 2761 times
- Reflector 2.jpg (66.22 KiB) Viewed 2761 times
- Reflector11.jpg (73.66 KiB) Viewed 2761 times