Fantastic spare tire cover

All things body, interior, paint, windows, tops... you know.
Pinzgauer Pete

Fantastic spare tire cover

Post by Pinzgauer Pete »

Just got and installed a spare tire cover purchased on E-Bay..cost me less than 5 bucks in fact the shipping was more! than the item. It is made for the service as a cover for a back pack or something but it fits my original spare like a glove..absolutely perfect...and manufacured by disabled AMERICANS...not foreigners..using cheap inferior materials or slave labor...oh...and before I get hate mail from my Aussie, or british friends...you guys..could hang with me..any day of the week...as far as I am concerned you guys are cousins held in high regard and always welcome. But really..check out this cover if you need one...highly recommended!!! :D[/img]
life is like a box of chocolates...you never know which one you might get

710M
edzz
United States of America

Post by edzz »

Needs a slot in it to provide access to the door hold open chain.

Ed
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Pinzgauer Pete

Post by Pinzgauer Pete »

Ed, I am old school....I open the door and tell folks dont let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way in! or out...be quick or be hit! and they actually comply..but really...for the price of this cover I couldnt be happier!
life is like a box of chocolates...you never know which one you might get

710M
krick3tt

spare tire cover

Post by krick3tt »

I would have gotten one of those long age except for the hold chain and that I have a extra stop light mounted in the center of the spare. Did that when I first got the pinz and the stop lights were yellow. This yellow stoplight thing really confused the drivers in CA as it is difficult to text, talk on the phone, watch a movie and pay attention to lights too.
Since have converted the stop lights to red and turns to yellow. But for extra visibility also added LED tail lights.

These pack covers come in OD, camo and white. Depends where you get them.
Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him:
better take a closer look at the American Indian.---Henry Ford