HUF key blank number?

All things body, interior, paint, windows, tops... you know.
spandit

HUF key blank number?

Post by spandit »

Does anyone know what number HUF key blank I need for my door keys? I've only got one and would like spares but my local locksmiths can't find a match
--

Robin

Pinzgauer 710K
MegaJolt ignition
(upgrading to MicroSquirt)
cronapress
Great Britain

Post by cronapress »

Robin:
I transferred my door locks from my civvi 710M after its terminal dong. They are the Steyr locks. "Should" be the same as yours. I just trundled down to my nearest Timpsons (Kilmarnock) and they had the blanks on the hook. Maybe I was just lucky. Give your branch a try if you haven't already.

Mike 712M
spandit

Post by spandit »

Thanks, Mike, no Timpsons in my home town. I'll try the one in Burgess Hill as I'm working there this week. Is your a symmetrical bladed key? The closest match I've found it the FOT3 blank (from http://www.keytrader.co.uk/Vehicle-Keys ... Blank.html)
--

Robin

Pinzgauer 710K
MegaJolt ignition
cronapress
Great Britain

Post by cronapress »

Robin: Yes, it's symmetrical ie. doesn't matter which way in it's inserted. Sadly, there's no number at all on the "original" or the copy. That might of helped. Hopefully, someone else may chime in on this. Good luck.

Cheers,

Mike 712M
spandit

Post by spandit »

Result! A response from keytrader.co.uk:

Hi Robin

You can order the keyblank only or you can order a cut key from us by following the link below. The keyblank is actually FOT3R for the Steyr Puch Pinzgauer series.

Should you decide that you would like us to cut the key for you then please put your key number xxxx in the blue key code box you will find once you have entered the page from the link below.

http://www.keytrader.co.uk/Vehicle-Keys ... Blank.html
I've deleted the key number for security reasons but it's stamped onto my one key
--

Robin

Pinzgauer 710K
MegaJolt ignition
spandit

Post by spandit »

New keys arrived today - fit perfectly! Great service
--

Robin

Pinzgauer 710K
MegaJolt ignition