Window tint

Build projects, things that guys have come up with to make a Pinz better (or worse?) and aftermarket add-ons.
Erik712m

Post by Erik712m »

You guys have me sweating a little How much more are we talking?

And I plan on painting it Tan once it is completely finished. Not sure the exact color I haven't opened the can yet.
Erik712m

Post by Erik712m »

Dave, I am interested in having windows made. Are we talking thousands more or hundreds? I made a call down to Lewis Street yesterday they said I could go through there color books for reference.

FunnyI was driving by the Koch bulding and the windows were bronze and that the next building Ruffin was green.
David Dunn
United States of America

Post by David Dunn »

Finally got a cost back on fabricating the glass on the sliding and fixed glass in the rear side doors and the fixed in the rear door ( 5 pieces), figuring for the most expensive reflexive glass ( prices won't drop too dramatically for other glass for short runs). you're looking at $530 per set, plus UPS. The glass will come with the proper DOT AS3 labels

This is a little over double what the rear set for in Solex. $244 + shipping.
And before anyone ask. No ,the front doors can only be done in clear or Solex (blue/green tint), which I stock. ($226 + UPS)

Shipping of the glass is no problem, as I have designed a "UPS proof" package( about as much as anyone can :roll: ). Ask anyone that has purchased glass sets in the past.

Lastly, custom glass sets must be prepaid ( I won't be stuck with something because they changed their mind ). I've eaten glass in the past, and it doesn't digest well ! :evil:

Dave
The Trojan Horse... the 1st Pinz used to covertly carry troops into battle .

ATL Pinzgauer XM 718K TUM(HD) 6x6 FFR (aka The Green Grail)
Erik712m

Post by Erik712m »

Dave, Sorry i didn't have time to pic tint. I trust you so I Prepaied your total as I leave in the morning> Just send the color you think works the best and I'll make up the total when I return. Sorry but I trust you.