Thread for various levers

Build projects, things that guys have come up with to make a Pinz better (or worse?) and aftermarket add-ons.
Kaweeka

Thread for various levers

Post by Kaweeka »

Anyone have the thread (and pitch) for the gear shift, locker/4wd, and high/low range? Thanks - David
Stuck in the bureaucratic spin cycle!
Jim LaGuardia
United States of America

Post by Jim LaGuardia »

Twist and pull :shock: look at the parts book for clarity.
Cheers, Jim LaGuardia
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v510/Goatwerks/
"Arch Magus of Machines."
Kaweeka

Post by Kaweeka »

Well that would work except my Pinz (or pieces thereof) is in Arizona and I was sitting in Honolulu looking at a mini-lathe that needed to be put back together. Needed some inspiration to get this task done and thought :idea: - curly koa shift knobs . . . And hence my inquiry.

Well that and I was also too lazy to drive to the other side of the island to check on the real thing :lol: . Also heard of a gas station on that side that sells real gas (with no added Ecuadorian ethanol - for marine use but maybe I can talk them into filling the Pinz) so I will venture over there this coming weekend for further “research.”

However, getting the various manuals now would also give me something to do while I pass the time . . . Will look into this and, hopefully, start reading to fill in the missing knowledge about this truck. Read first and post second is a good tip to remember!
Stuck in the bureaucratic spin cycle!