pdf manuals

Build projects, things that guys have come up with to make a Pinz better (or worse?) and aftermarket add-ons.
djw
United States of America

pdf manuals

Post by djw »

I have a full set of paper manuals I purchased when I bought my 710K (Repair Manual, Parts Catalog, Operating Instructions). Does anyone know if there is a source for these in pdf form? English language would be the most helpful. Having an electronic set would actually be more useful than the paper books.

Thanks.
Last edited by djw on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
'74 710K (ÖBH Austrian Rehab) mostly unmolested original - the unicorn (everything works!)
collecting pinz docs since 2012 - pm me if I can help
undysworld
Norway

Re: pdf manuals

Post by undysworld »

djw
United States of America

Post by djw »

Yes, I did search and see that post from 2009 but there was no information as to whether there was a recent offering or anything current in the link.

Thanks.
'74 710K (ÖBH Austrian Rehab) mostly unmolested original - the unicorn (everything works!)
GenevaPinz
Switzerland

Post by GenevaPinz »

On the topic that Paul mentions, the French site that the link (which I gave) points to has been overhauled and the .pdfs are not available online anymore at this address. Maybe someone will agree to burn a CD or a USB key for you...
Jan

'72 Pinzgauer 710M
djw
United States of America

Post by djw »

Archive.org is often a way to mitigate a site overhaul.

But if there is any other resource for electronic books, maybe multi-language version that includes English? My manual vendor did not offer anything but paper.
undysworld
Norway

Post by undysworld »

there was no information as to whether there was a recent offering or anything current in the link.
Sorry about that! The topic just jogged my memory.

Are/were the manuals copyrighted, and maybe that's why they aren't readily available?
Mr Zero
United States of America

Post by Mr Zero »

undysworld wrote:
there was no information as to whether there was a recent offering or anything current in the link.
Sorry about that! The topic just jogged my memory.

Are/were the manuals copyrighted, and maybe that's why they aren't readily available?
I imagine that there must be some copyright considerations here. I've scanned my hardcopy to PDF and linked the TOC. PM me for info.
Jason @battlebornpinzgauer
[1975 Pinzgauer 710K 2.7L EFI, 1972 700AP Haflinger Pathfinder]
Mr Zero
United States of America

Post by Mr Zero »

Members find this thread and contact me regularly enough that I thought I'd give it a bump in case anyone is looking for information on the manuals, yet missing this thread.
Jason @battlebornpinzgauer
[1975 Pinzgauer 710K 2.7L EFI, 1972 700AP Haflinger Pathfinder]
barwani
Oman

Post by barwani »

Hi I am new to Pinzgaurs and just purchased a 1984 712, Im trying to get hold of the PDF repair manual to help with the rebuild.
waseeroo
Great Britain

Post by waseeroo »

Hi guys

I am looking for manuals for a 718 - any chance someone knows where I can get any? Digital and print
David Dunn
United States of America

Post by David Dunn »

waseeroo wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:01 pm Hi guys

I am looking for manuals for a 718 - any chance someone knows where I can get any? Digital and print
I just saw this. You need to repost in the 716-718 section and give the details about your truck to what version it is. Manuel's for the turbo disease are spotty
The Trojan Horse... the 1st Pinz used to covertly carry troops into battle .

ATL Pinzgauer XM 718K TUM(HD) 6x6 FFR (aka The Green Grail)