Morris has wisdom!

Build projects, things that guys have come up with to make a Pinz better (or worse?) and aftermarket add-ons.
Mr Zero
United States of America

Re: Morris has wisdom!

Post by Mr Zero »

COTTCO wrote:Good Day.
A customer referral directed us to this site and this particular thread because of the stainless steel butterfly vents we sell. Following administrator approval to post a thread, I am writing to introduce my company since we specialize in Heavy Duty Hardware (Locks, Latches, Hinges, Bullet Hinges, and Vents) used in all applications including Truck Body, Refrigeration and Storage. Our salespeople are friendly, dependable and knowledgeable, and You Deserve Our Reliable Service. We invite you to Shop Online - http://www.Cottco.com or Call Us Toll Free (877) 283-1745. We are available to help you, and welcome the opportunity to work with you.

Jack Cottington
Cottco Specialty Hardware
Jack's a good guy, provided excellent customer service and was very interested in our application for his product. He contacted me immediately after I ordered the vents from the Cottco website to ask if he could save me a few dollars in shipping and potentially get the vents to me a little faster. Thanks Jack! :D
Jason @battlebornpinzgauer
[1975 Pinzgauer 710K 2.7L EFI, 1972 700AP Haflinger Pathfinder]