Trail Ready Beadlock Wheels

Build projects, things that guys have come up with to make a Pinz better (or worse?) and aftermarket add-ons.
Haf-e
United States of America

Re: Trail Ready Beadlock Wheels

Post by Haf-e »

The Trail Ready rims can be ran as "real" beadlocks or as conventional rims - and it is quite common to see fake beadlock rims on lots of vehicles - so it might be hard for anyone to determine what is what these days.

Not sure what the legal status is of beadlocks - Hutchinson says there beadlocks are legal for on road use... and since the Trail Ready rims are able to be used in a conventional manner perhaps they have approval?
Haf-e

1971 Pinzgauer 710M

Disc Brake Conversion Kits for 710 and 712 Pinzgauers
www.klugewerks.com
Haf-e
United States of America

Post by Haf-e »

Haf-e

1971 Pinzgauer 710M

Disc Brake Conversion Kits for 710 and 712 Pinzgauers
www.klugewerks.com
NEWFISHER

Post by NEWFISHER »

I have had my set of Trail Ready Beadlocks for awhile now and love them. Recently I have had a tire loosing pressure and grabbed a wrench to tighten down the bolts. Well, I may have stripped a couple and have been limping through it. I noticed the other day that 3 of the bolts were broken. I called Larry and asked for a price to ship a helicoil set and new bolts to me and also a price to repair the wheel if I send it to him. He says " Lifetime Warranty, just send it in. we have a 1 week turn around time and we will send it back repaired or new"----WOW! It just left today :)