Volvo's What you love and hate about them

Issues pertaining to the TGB/C30X series engine and driveline issues
Michaelmr2

Volvo's What you love and hate about them

Post by Michaelmr2 »

As I am still learning about all these types of vehicles, I am starting this thread to find out how Volvo owners really feel about their trucks.

what do you love most about your volvo?

What do you love LEAST about your volvo?

Please be honest
TiredIronGRB

Post by TiredIronGRB »

I don't like climbing in and out of it, other than that I love it.

GRB
Cole Wilson

Post by Cole Wilson »

Vehicle entry is the most annoying thing I also do not like the drivers feet room. Other than that it is the coolest truck I have ever been in. I drive mine as a daily driver and I am very happy with the on and off road performance. They are very comfortable to drive and all of the instuments are ergonomically placed (gear shift etc.) The coolest thing about the Volvo is the engine placement it is very low and centered in the vehicle this creates a very stable ride on steep inclines. All of my Jeep buddies think it is too big to go wheeling with them in tight trails but I often prove them wrong. Articulation is good however if you lift a rear tire it is not too uncomfortable like the Pinz. The #1 reason I bought the Volvo is the heaters yes plural. I live in Washington where it is very cold Pinzgauers have horrible heaters. I am not putting down the Pinz I am just telling you why I chose the 303.

Thanks Cole