Volvo on ebay in the US.

Issues pertaining to the TGB/C30X series engine and driveline issues
Erik712m

Volvo on ebay in the US.

Post by Erik712m »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VOLVO-C3 ... 0225347110 Anthony i thaught i would post this looks pretty nice i seldom see volvo's on ebay here.
BCR

Post by BCR »

Experienced 4wheeler but a Newby to these rigs. I've been watching that one - looks like a lot of cosmetic work has been done, I would prefer stronger attention to mechanics ect.
N7COF - FJ Cruiser built for trail & street.

Member BRC - SNLC - TL - TLCA - UFWDA - VV4W
Erik712m

Post by Erik712m »

BCR, welcome to the forum if you are ever five hundred miles from wichita give me call i would love to meet some other pinz volvo fans. not much to do in Kansas unless you know were to look. if you lived here long as long as my family there are areas that are as fun as any were.
mjnims

Post by mjnims »

If memory serves me correctly that guy had a 6X volvo up for sale on Ebay in the past year. He had made a custom bed for it along with some other modifications. Seems he likes to work over the volvo trucks and then sell them off. The work does look nice though.
Mike
BCR

Post by BCR »

Erik Maybee wrote:BCR, welcome to the forum if you are ever five hundred miles from wichita give me call i would love to meet some other pinz volvo fans. not much to do in Kansas unless you know were to look. if you lived here long as long as my family there are areas that are as fun as any were.
Thanks for the welcome & if your in Vegas let me know, we often put on rides for visitors. Lots of great trails of various types & levels. My local club is www.vv4w.org - lots of pics & vidoes of runs.

Getting back on topic :D

I've wheeled with Pinz 710 & 712s of few times but I'm more interested in the C303 & think would make a great expedition style rig especially with a diesel repower
N7COF - FJ Cruiser built for trail & street.

Member BRC - SNLC - TL - TLCA - UFWDA - VV4W