Southern Calif owners?

Issues pertaining to the TGB/C30X series engine and driveline issues
TrailRunner66

Southern Calif owners?

Post by TrailRunner66 »

Hello All,

I recently "discovered" Vince's excellent site and this forum, following a trip to Arizona where I was introduced to the Pinzgauer. I am in the information-gathering mode right now, trying to learn all I can about the Pinz and the Volvo TGB/C303. So far, I have talked to a couple of shops/dealers that work on Pinzgauers. Next week, I am going to meet up with a local Pinz owner, who was kind enough to offer his time.

I was wondering if there are any Volvo TGB/C303 owners in the Southern California area, who would be willing to spend an hour or two to let me look over their truck, ask questions, and generally pick their brain about ownership issues and experiences. TIA.

Dave
Wutizit

Post by Wutizit »

Dave,

Welcome to the community! You will find the vast majority of the folks on the forum to be helpful, and there is an enormous pool of knowledge and experience right at your fingertips.

I've had my Volvo C303 for less than a year, but I can tell you that it has been a fun and rewarding experience. So far I haven't run into any maintenance issues, and so far getting parts for it has been a simple matter (a trip to the local Volvo dealership for new brake fluid reservoir caps and finding a local shop who knows how to properly adjust the brakes has been about it). I'm glad I made the choice I made, and I highly recommend the C303. It sure beats a Hummer (and gets better fuel economy, too!).

You're welcome to contact me if you should find yourself in the Central Virginia area and I'd be glad to let you take a look at my truck. In the meantime, you're welcome to e-mail me and I'd be glad to do what I can to answer questions.

Take care!

-Scott