Fuel filler hose?

Issues pertaining to the TGB/C30X series engine and driveline issues
sixbennetts

Fuel filler hose?

Post by sixbennetts »

The reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated!

Our rubber fuel line is split. This is the big one that connects the fuel filler pipe to the flange on the passenger side of the tank. It's roughly 2¾" diameter by roughly 10" or a foot long.

Nobody local sells ethanol-safe rubber, (or nitrile, silicone, etc), locally. Suggestions for a workaround?

Thanks
Donny
Jimm391730
United States of America

Re: Fuel filler hose?

Post by Jimm391730 »

There are probably better places, but you might see if McMaster-Carr has what you need: http://www.mcmaster.com/#flexible-fuel-hose/=vohpos. You didn't say if the diameter was the ID or OD, so I don't know if they have what you might need or not.

Really glad to hear you are still kickin'! You're probably really missing your truck if you got a lot of snow! Best of luck.
Jim M.
712W and 710M
sixbennetts

Post by sixbennetts »

Hands shake reallly bad, so I have my son post for me sometimes. Yeah, glad to be still kicking, and I think everyone else in town misses our truck, given the amount of free pull-outs we do around town with it in the winter!

I got a reply from Joachim Halling at Coatex AB in Malmo, (the gentleman we bought the truck from, who we HIGHLY endorse because he's honest and great to deal with). New replacement is $75 US plus shipping, so I think we'll go with your suggestion. Thanks!
ranicotra
United States of America

Post by ranicotra »

Welcome back ! Glad to see you posting again.
sixbennetts

Post by sixbennetts »

Thhanks, goood to o be anyywherre!.