The Portal Hub: All things Pinzgauer, Haflinger, Volvo 303 and more.

The Portal Hub: All things Pinzgauer, Haflinger, Volvo 303 and more.

From Vince Sweeney: You have arrived at the original "Real 4x4's" Forums, founded in 1999.

The forum isn't free for me to keep up. Donations accepted securely with Paypal.

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Introduction of a lurking luster of c303 

Post Introduction of a lurking luster of c303
Hey All,
I think a quick introduction before I start with my question is the proper way. My name is Ben and I live in Western Massachusetts. A state that seems to attract c30x owners.

I'm a Volvo fan that think the designers hit it out of the park with the versatility and details of the c303. I get really tempted everytime that Long Island one comes up for sale. I'm currently working on getting a garage in workable order. Once that is set-up I will have a convenient place to work on it. I can also be able sneak it into the garage in the cover of night ,it will be months before anyone notices.

I have found the broad dimensions in the original specifications and I have seen the sheet metal patterns other provided but the excellent reference

http://www.c303.de

but I'm looking for more details I see no dimensions of the drive train components or the frame. I thought with those I could create a CAD model of the vehicle while I prepare its garage.

Ideally I will lose interest before taking on the responsibility of the vehicle but if this fever lasts another year I will be in the market.

Thank you for putting this community together and if anyone has dimensions of anything c303 I would like to hear about it.

Ben

Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:09 am
Admin

Post Re: Introduction of a lurking luster of c303
bdgWesternMass wrote:

Ideally I will lose interest before taking on the responsibility of the vehicle but if this fever lasts another year I will be in the market
Ben

It will only get worse by then.

Real 4x4 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/real4x4s

Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:01 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]