C303/TGB Owners in Australia??

Volvo TGB and 30X (303/304/306) mods and resto work, news, resources and non-technical stuff
roobar_and_custard
Australia

C303/TGB Owners in Australia??

Post by roobar_and_custard »

Hi All,
I wonder? Where are they and who has them? Would be great to find out.
I know there are several here...
I have a TGB13 6x6 in Melbourne, Victoria, which as far as I can tell is the only one in Victoria, but would love to be proved wrong.
Cheers,
Ian.
geckoadventure
New Zealand

Re: C303/TGB Owners in Australia??

Post by geckoadventure »

Manar park in QLD have a few in a bad state you can contact them (find them on Facebook).

They may wanna talk and they may not one 6x6 is under conflict with someone who was supposed to be rebuilding it.
Warren

Post by Warren »

Hello roobar my name is warren and I am also from Melbourne but dare I say it I am a pinz owner (712k). I would love to chat with you offline as I am in the process of importing 2x tgb 1314 ambulances or 1 amb 1 long body. I have some questions on this subject. I was just about to pay a deposit on 2 amb,s on tuesday when the seller suddenly and unexpectedly pulled out of the sale and told me not to disturb him again, I cannot figure out why he suddenly changed his mind it really was very strange. The only explanation I can think of is that he is possibly a scammer and luckily for me he has changed his mind for some reason. Anyway there are other trucks around to buy and I do have another seller helping with locating trucks for me. Only now I am crapping myself about getting scammed, has anyone heard of anything bad happening when importing volvos from sweden, denmark etc.or am I being paranoid and is it unheard of. I was warned about buying from the far north, I was told sellers up there might be not be the easiest people to deal with.
I would appreciate any advice on this subject as I have never imported before and I am feeling a little vulnerable atm, are there ways of protecting myself or minimising risk. Cheers all warren.
1985 712 K
2x1978 tgb 1314 amb
2xSubaru Brumby (Brat) ute
1993 Nissan GQ
roobar_and_custard
Australia

Post by roobar_and_custard »

Hi Warren - PM sent.