Took my G to the Colorado Treffen

Posts about other Real 4x4's. Examples: Unimogs, Steyr-Puch G-wagens, Tatra, MAN, ex-military, etc. Please keep posts related to rare 4x4's, Euro/military/industrial and portal axle related off-road trucks. (This is not a Jeep forum)
4x4Pinz
United States of America

Took my G to the Colorado Treffen

Post by 4x4Pinz »

I know I have posted this in other places but figured some here have not seen it.

Well we made it. 2,986 kilometers from Mesa, Az to Leadville, Co and back again. We joined the Rocky Mountain Pinzgauers in Colorado for their annual treffen. This year was in Leadville, Co. My '91 230GE performed very well both on the highway and on the trails. Even the wife had a good time in the little G. It was a great time and seeing some old friends I have not seen in a few years. If you have not made one of the Pinzgauer Treffens, you owe it to yourself to make one. A few owners showed up even without their trucks. Love being up in the Colorado mountains this time of year. weather was perfect and much better then here in the deserts of AZ. I am sure they will be getting a trail report up soon along with some photos from the event.
Attachments
g and friends getting ready for trail.jpg
g and friends getting ready for trail.jpg (100.8 KiB) Viewed 923 times
g at mosquito pass.jpg
g at mosquito pass.jpg (94.7 KiB) Viewed 923 times