Air shock absorbers

Anything DIESEL driveline, axle, suspension related goes here.
fesm_ndt

Re: Air shock absorbers

Post by fesm_ndt »

The brake proportioning valve is only as far as I know on the very late UK versions as I have only seen one in the flesh on Nigel's. I believe it is 758.1.36.003.2 and is fitted to P93 A2 models. If interested I'll scan the page, I think I have a photo of Nigels also. I was toying with fitting one but it has a few pieces you would have to buy.

the 2002 price for a pneumatic spring was 576.38 euro each. I believe the latest part number is 758.1.54.501.0 (the air connection changed from M10 to M12)

ravendran667@yahoo.com.my Ravi has a few NOS rear shock absorbers which you could negotiate for.

The Pakistani ones have the folding windscreen :D
Regards

Mike
(Project Gimpy 2)
fesm_ndt

Post by fesm_ndt »

gunipinzmutt wrote: At the end I trusted the seller and sent the downpayment without going. The balance was due on shipping documents (that took place more than one year larer due to necessity to register vehicles to get the export licence). After the first three I've bought another one, in pieces for spare, that i have imported togheter with an M825 on a 40' container.
I know a few guys in UK looking at exarmy stuff in Pakistan. Would you recommend this guy and pass the info on to them?
Regards

Mike
(Project Gimpy 2)
fesm_ndt

Post by fesm_ndt »

double post....... ssssshhhhhhh
Regards

Mike
(Project Gimpy 2)