Top for 718

Pretty much anything 716 or 718 technical that is not driveline or engine related.
cubdriver55
United States of America

Top for 718

Post by cubdriver55 »

I am looking for some parts for a 718. I have the large front and back roll bars but I need the center one and all the bows for the back. I am also looking for a top or a pattern so I can get a top made. I could also use a tail gate, back seat frames, and wiper arms. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Steve
ExpeditionImports
United States of America

Re: Top for 718

Post by ExpeditionImports »

I've got an OD Top and I think a Tan Top. Good used originals. Wiper arms are not a problem, and depending upon the outcome of a contract in the next week or two I may have a rear tailgate and hinges, etc.

I'm currently up in Oregon at an event, but drop me a line next week and we can discuss.

Cheers,

Scott
Expedition Imports Corporation
Vallejo, California
www.expedition-imports.com
"You didn't buy a Chevy..." "Hows that Amazon tech support working out...."
cubdriver55
United States of America

Post by cubdriver55 »

ExpeditionImports wrote:I've got an OD Top and I think a Tan Top. Good used originals. Wiper arms are not a problem, and depending upon the outcome of a contract in the next week or two I may have a rear tailgate and hinges, etc.

I'm currently up in Oregon at an event, but drop me a line next week and we can discuss.

Cheers,

Scott
Sounds great I will call you next week Thanks
mundy

Post by mundy »

:) I could use a tan top for a 718 / do they cover all bed area up to the windshield ?