EFI Kit Nearing Completion

Old forum posts ending on Oct 21 '09

Moderator: TechMOGogy

Erik712m

Post by Erik712m »

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.
Jake every time i would try to pay this would pop up just making sure you got my payment?
MASSIVE PINZ

Post by MASSIVE PINZ »

Its fine.. Its uour browser, it happens from time to time.. All is well..
And no cards are being charged till further notice. I want to do all the admin at one time.
Jake Raby
Owner, Raby's Aircooled Technology
www.aircooledtechnology.com
Erik712m

Post by Erik712m »

Thanks Jake The office computer seems to be giving me problems lately.
jchobby
United States of America

Post by jchobby »

Jake, sent you CC info today to your email. looking forward to yanking off those carbs!
Jamey Rhoades
712M, EFI any time now, diesel trans, line-x, charcoal paint, the list goes on & on, and a smile every time I drive it.
MASSIVE PINZ

Post by MASSIVE PINZ »

Email is not a secure means of transmitting CC info! I haven't received any CC info at my inbox today!

The order must be placed through my online store, as instructed in my previous posts. This is secure and will also give us all your contact info, shipping address and will serve as a means of a receipt on your end.

I have been posting info a bit at a time on my Pinz FI forum, have you been visiting that area??
Jake Raby
Erik712m

Post by Erik712m »

Jake, I have been following your forum but i haven't seem any up date's. Will you PM me on your side were it is. Thanks Erik Maybee
Lisaspinz

Post by Lisaspinz »

ACT took payment on my EEC unit two weeks ago. Did anyone else pay? Has anyone taken posession of their EEC?

MB
712 M
Erik712m

Post by Erik712m »

Lisa, Did Jake not call you? My card was billed two weeks ago and Jake stated the E.T.A. at the end of October. :lol:
Last edited by Erik712m on Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lisaspinz

Post by Lisaspinz »

Jake did, I was just wondering if he had started shipping them yet. I asked the question here because I hate to bother Jake.

MB
712 M
MASSIVE PINZ

Post by MASSIVE PINZ »

As of Tuesday all kits are paid for and the ECUs are being programmed and being shipped from Canada beginning next week in batches of four units at a time, TO US. We'll then label the harnesses and finish terminating the connectors for easy connection to the Pinz.

The waterjet cutter is finishing up the plenum pieces and I'll begin Tig welding them in about 10 days. All is looking good to be finished up by the end of the month, getting from this stage to the end won't be as long or painful as it took to get here...

All purchasers: Please use the EFI support forum for ALL info for these kits as I seldom get to this site these days and it may take days to get a response from me here.. If you can't access that forum please email jake@aircooledtechnology.com for a new password.

From this point on all our dialogue needs to be shared on the FI forum. Posting on that forum will never bother me as I spend two hours a day there anyway with my customer base.

All kits will be shipped in a mass shipping event here, just as the units are being assembled so when one leaves, they all leave. Prior to shipping I will schedule a final chat with each purchaser in the form of a webinar so we can all communicate at once, get questions answered and get ready for you to receive the kits. I'll be scheduling the webinar when I have a more accurate absolute ship date.
Jake Raby
gunnar

Post by gunnar »

If someone doesn`t want the EFI anymore I would like to buy it.
Please contact me via PM.

greetings from Austria
Gunnar
MASSIVE PINZ

Post by MASSIVE PINZ »

Gunnar,
we had 4 individuals not follow through with their kit purchases, which given the current state of the economy and the fact that it took me two years to complete the development and kits I feel thats exceptional.

Instead of selling the remaining 4 kits we just changed the quantity to 16 systems Vs 20 and we are now in the final days of completion... We'll be welding plenums next week.
Jake Raby
gunnar

Post by gunnar »

thet`s a pity as I really would have liked to get a kit :( :(
pinzi
Belgium

injection

Post by pinzi »

I've tried it with a k-jet tronic out of a volvo 23l and it works...just need some more time to put the injectors in the intake tubes a little shorter at the intake valve's...but it works.
off-road until i die
pinzdriver

efi kits

Post by pinzdriver »

Well it's past christmas and santa did not leave me a efi kit under my tree did i miss something? :(
tony in az 73 pinz 6X6
pinzdoctor is the name,pinz repair is the game!