San Diego tech day - September 22

Old forum posts ending on Oct 21 '09

Moderator: TechMOGogy

pinzwheeling

San Diego tech day - September 22

Post by pinzwheeling »

Hello all,
The date has been firmed up; Sept 22, 2007. Basically this will be day a few weeks before Mogfest to get those niggling issues, problems, or just to get ideas for your truck(s). Also, this will be a great time to meet folks in SoCal (or further) that may not make it to Mogfest.

So far it looks like we'll have some tech experts: Jim LaGuardia, Andre Swanson, and possibly Dave Dunn on hand to bask in their celebrity status. We will be providing some barbecue and drinks. I can’t provide beer to customers, but I might have a cooler or so stocked and forget to put it away. ;)

If you’re interested in doing things like fluid changes, hydraulic system servicing/bleeding, etc, please bring your own supplies. Our tech experts will be on hand for assistance and advice, so it’s a great time for you to clean up that sticky slave cylinder, bleed your hydraulic systems or learn how to tune your carbs. I’ll try to put an agenda together if it seems appropriate as the date gets closer.

For those of you who don’t want to drive back up to areas up north the same day, we are planning a campout at Jim’s house (he’s got three relatively flat acres and a nice big fire ring), so bring a tent, and we’ll provide food if we get some interest in staying over. Additionally, if we do get some overnighters, there is some decent wheeling that we’ve discovered about 5 miles away from the shop, so we’ll probably do a mini wheeling trip on Sunday morning for those that stay over.

Lastly, there should be some interesting gear for sale: bumpers, light racks, tank guards and the like, so feel free to bring your own stuff that you are interested in selling, bartering, etc.

Please RSVP (not required, but will help us to determine what we need for food, supplies, etc) to mike@ramonamotors.com

See you in a few weeks!
Michael and Jim
Ramona Motors
760-789-4242
Michael

Looking for a deal on a Toyota or used car?
email: rosenblumm@gmail.com