EFI - is it really available now?

Old forum posts ending on Oct 21 '09

Moderator: TechMOGogy

Jerbearyukon

My two cents worth

Post by Jerbearyukon »

I would like an EFI system and I will pay for it. See I think people have a problem with the money over the product.

Some people bitch just to bitch..but it's counter productive ONLY if you actualy listen too them. They say the higher you rise above the crowd the more of your ass is exposed.

Keep going big guy. People think the price of gas is high but they buy Latte's and water that is WAY more expensive - it's priorities...just priotities.

A person buys a house and sells it at a profit and think their a friggin genious, but the oil companies raise the price of fuel and their all crooks - I think the problem is in THEIR INCOME.

Their are many home based business out there that will supplement your income so these things are NOT an ISSUE -

I just tell them "suck it up princess - life isn't FAIR can you deal with that"

Put me down for one, but I am not a mechanic so I will need a plug and play one so I'm with you - make it good and NOBODY can BITCH....but some still will anyway - it's their nature.

I TRULY LOVE THIS SITE :D :D - you guys have been a great help to me and I have had alot of laughs with you "on and off" the board now.

Keep up the good work.

Remember - They don't erect statues of CRITICS :wink:

Here's a story of a little frog and CRITICS.

There was a contest for a bunch of frogs to climb this HUGE rock. Well they all started and this one tiny little frog started his way up - the crowd jeered them on (yes jeered not cheered). Telling the frogs they were crazy and they couldn't make it up the rock. One by one the frogs slipped and fell, but the little frog just kept going and going.

The crowd kept it up "you'll never make..you might as well stop now...can't be done"

More frogs fell by the way side, but the little frog just kept gong...finally they all fell off except the little frog and when he finally reached the top the crowd went crazy

Applauding the effort of the little frog. The asked him how he did it. How he could keep going.

Well they found out HE WAS DEAF :wink:

Jer Bear
Mr. Magoo

Post by Mr. Magoo »

Jake,

We have not been able to connect with each other yet, but just to let you know that I am still onboard with purchasing the kit at the increased price.
Sincerely,
Gary Burt
1975 710M
Tucson, Arizona
MASSIVE PINZ

Post by MASSIVE PINZ »

Gary, Just tried you again... Left a message with your Wife.

Now the list of people to contact is down to just 2.

Wayne Roberts:
Your phone is busy 24/7!!! Please call me!
Jake Raby
Owner, Raby's Aircooled Technology
www.aircooledtechnology.com
Wayne Roberts

Post by Wayne Roberts »

Jake,
Left you a phone message today along with a new cell number. Look forward to talking to you soon.

Wayne
MASSIVE PINZ

Post by MASSIVE PINZ »

wayne, I didn't get it... Try me today!
Jake Raby
MASSIVE PINZ

Post by MASSIVE PINZ »

All FI kit owners have been contacted. Only one person did not follow through with the purchase.

I will have one more system available since I found out that one of the purchasers decided to stab me in the back, but then smile to my face. His deposit will be refunded promptly as I will not be supplying him with a kit that is sure to cause me grief.

Anyone interested in this system, please PM me, the total cost on it will be 2,995.00
Jake Raby
Erik712m

Post by Erik712m »

So it has come to my attention that i have meet other pinzgauer owners other than john in denver and steve here in town. if i have meet any of you guys in person out side this forum please speak up. I'm a little lost here i didn't know i had ever been at a pinzgauer gathering :lol:
AK NIMROD

Post by AK NIMROD »

JAKE, I HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED :?: I HAVE A DEPOSIT IN?????
WILL LEAVE MESSAGE
PAT
MASSIVE PINZ

Post by MASSIVE PINZ »

Pat, when i ring the number I have on file for you the phone rings and rings... No answer.

I sent you an email and also never heard back.
Jake Raby
AK NIMROD

Post by AK NIMROD »

JAKE I WILL CALL YOU SHORTLY, I WORK 800 MILES FROM HOME AND GONE 2 WEEKS AT A TIME BUT CARRY MY CELL PHONE..INTERMITTENT SERVICE ???
TALK TO YOU SOON
PAT
JNijst
Netherlands

Post by JNijst »

Hi Jake,

I have not contacted you, since my mishap (fell of a hill with my Pinz here in Holland and am rebuilding the top to the way I like it...).

I put in my deposit with Sean at Euro trucks long ago and indicated that I am also prepared to pay the extra $500. My problem is of course, how do I get the whole lot to Holland (little holiday in the US ? Customs: "Well Sir, what do you have in THAT bag ?..")

I have indicated before, that I am a staunch supporter of your style of work, wanting to present only first class quality goods, with all the testing to make it so.
I can wait and I will pay. It is a shame you're loosing money on this, I just hope that; knowing you drive the best possible Pinz-EFI, makes up for it.

I will also know I 'll drive the best EFI. Thanks !!

Jules Nijst
Pinz of rock - 710M / 1975 (Austrian Army)
MASSIVE PINZ

Post by MASSIVE PINZ »

Jules,
Thanks for touching base here.. I had emailed you last week, but didn't receive a reply... No big deal, just be expecting the final payment to be due at the end of June and the system to ship to you one month later. Shiipping to Holland won't be a problem- we ship international daily and know all the procedures well.

Thanks for your support and continued patience.
Jake Raby