Scheduled Maintenance & Recommended Service Intervals

Old forum posts ending on Oct 21 '09

Moderator: TechMOGogy

texas pinzgauer

Scheduled Maintenance & Recommended Service Intervals

Post by texas pinzgauer »

My last local Pinzgauer technical resources has now disappeared.

The nearest "qualified" Pinzgauer service shop is 100 miles away. I do oil changes and I do have a local shop I've used for brake adjustments and gear oil changes and these guys are actually comfortable working on a vehicle that has a carb.

So here's my request. Can I copy or direct these guys to specific pages in the Pinzgauer Service/Repair manuals that I have so they can take care of the basis, reoccuring service items that a Pinz needs so that it will continue to be trouble free?

Stated differently, what needs to be done on a regular basis and where would I find those details to share with my non-email using, old school mechanic?

Please suggest the most noteworthy pages in the service books, a link that I can print out to share with my mechanic or, if you have already capturted thse details in a Word document, please PM me and send it along.

My 710 runs flawlessly and I want to keep it that way but I have no intention of becoming a Pinz mechanic myself so I need to bring my local guy up to speed.

Any guidance will be appreciated!
Looking for next new (for me) toy
1974 712M - sold
1973 710M - sold

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 3094951494