Purchased my first Pinz

Old forum posts ending on Oct 21 '09

Moderator: TechMOGogy

audiocontr
United States of America

Purchased my first Pinz

Post by audiocontr »

Well, I pulled the trigger and purchased Scream Time Zip Line's 710m that it had on ebay for $11500. I had really hoped to keep my price below 10k, however the truck is close (I'll drive it home) so I dont have to worry about shipping, it has a new top, been worked on in Ga and has the high speed transmission. All and all, i'm pretty excited!

My first thing is to get 12 volts running. While driving it back, I'll simply clip two wires to one of the batteries and run my cell phone off of it. I'm hoping to get a hold of one of the 20amp battery equalizers in the long run.

After that, any recommendations on first mod? Or just drive the heck out of it and enjoy? :D
Andre
United States of America

Post by Andre »

just remember to take power from the 2nd battery. (furthest,from the positive power cable.)
Fat Fabrications
2993 FM 1647
Winnsboro, TX. 75494
fatfabrications@yahoo.com
(903) 365-2332 shop
(951) 765-7224 mobile
Facebook.com/dokapinz6x6
Www.fatfabrications.com
djb_rh

Post by djb_rh »

audiocontr, got a link to the auction? I'd like to see what you got. Also, do you have an email address for the guy you bought it from? I met him a few weeks ago (and did the zipline thing) and would like to get in touch with him. Please PM it to me if you have it.

Where do you live? I have a house not to far from Scream Time, but live full time in Chapel Hill, NC. Welcome to Pinz ownership! It's been fun for me so far...down at the outer banks playing with mine now, in fact!

--Donnie