Volvo 6x6 for sale in Nevada

4x4's and 6x6's, parts, services and goods for sale. Dealers posting vehicle ads must donate something to the cause.
Haf-e
United States of America

Volvo 6x6 for sale in Nevada

Post by Haf-e »

No connection but might be a good deal for someone...

https://goldcountry.craigslist.org/cto/5306087841.html

USED 1975 Volvo TGB-13 military truck retired from Swedish Army. (C304 civilian nomenclature for this truck). I purchased in 2003 from importer. Outstanding off-road truck similar to HMMWV (Military Hummer), Pinzgauer, or Mercedes Unimog. Being sold-as in. Runs and is useable off-road, but needs of significant work. Due to front axle "death wobble" it is not suitable for highway driving. I am selling because I do not have the time to make all necessary repairs and finish upgrades. I have many parts on shelf and in plastic tub for re-installation that will come with vehicle.

This truck appeared in the b-rate movie "Red Sky" that came out on DVD in 2014.

"TGB" stands for "Terrängbil", which roughly translates Truck, Off-Road. The "Little Brother" of the 6x6 Tgb-13 is the Tgb-11 / C303, which is 4x4 and geared higher, giving higher top speed and better gas mileage.

NOTE: Due to scammers, this will be a cash-only sale. No Paypal, Western Union, cashier checks, etc. I will not sell vehicle to anyone that has not come to see the vehicle.
Haf-e

1971 Pinzgauer 710M

Disc Brake Conversion Kits for 710 and 712 Pinzgauers
www.klugewerks.com