1971 Steyr Puch Haflingher Pathfinder on Ebay

4x4's and 6x6's, parts, services and goods for sale. Dealers posting vehicle ads must donate something to the cause.
managrmark

1971 Steyr Puch Haflingher Pathfinder on Ebay

Post by managrmark »

1971 Steyr Puch Haflinger Pathfinder 700 AP, Fresh Restoration, Body removed, rust repaired, new finish applied to all metal panels. New Master cylinder, wheel cylinders, lines and linings. Engine Rebuilt with added strength, 35+ HP Kohler V-twin, insert bearings on billet rods, bored + .030 Over, Total Seal Pistons and Rings, Approx. compression 10:1, Precision Cams "CHEETAH" cam, Flat Tappets, Roller Rocker arms, New stainless steel valves and springs. New Oil Pump in Engine. New Clutch linings. Steering components replaced from below the steering box to wheels. New Upholstery out of the Netherlands ( Faux black leather). New Glass. New Tires and Rims with 750 lb. Load capacity each. (Have the original 5 rims with Semperit tires) LED Headlights and rear light bulbs. Body has been painted with tintable bed liner on all but upper cab of the body. New seat belts. The body has not been cut in any manner to prevent the original motor from being re-installed (I do not have the original motor)
Unit was purchased from the upstate of South Carolina 1 Year ago. Was utilized in front of a business for advertisement for many years. Purchased from another private owner who was going to rebuild the unit but fell on tough times.
Attachments
Haflinger 1.jpg
Haflinger 1.jpg (368.73 KiB) Viewed 3200 times
audiocontr
United States of America

Re: 1971 Steyr Puch Haflingher Pathfinder on Ebay

Post by audiocontr »

Nice haflinger. 18k buy it now.
1973 712m
1968 Haflinger
1965 Pathfinder
1978 GMC Palm Beach (Hey, its got 6 wheels!!)
cascade.king

Post by cascade.king »

This one went through quite a restoration, based on his documentation of the rebuild on Facebook. Mark appears to be a very skilled fabricator. I'd be interested to see if it's got a title, and how the Kohler unit does.. Usually premium prices are saved for intact power plants.
Mike
1971 North American 700AP Haflinger Pathfinder
TechMOGogy
Canada

Post by TechMOGogy »

Great restoration work considering what the body looked like!
The non-SDP motor will reduce the price IMHO
Good luck and hope it sells quickly for you.
72 Pathfinder | 75 710M 2.7i | 96 350GDT Worker
cascade.king

Post by cascade.king »

It's been stalled at $8,600 (still below the reserve). It's worth more than that, for sure. 5 hours left..
Mike
1971 North American 700AP Haflinger Pathfinder
Zeus1st

Post by Zeus1st »

Good morning,

Do you have any other pictures ? Video? you can provide. Would like to talk to you about the truck in depth if possible. Please email me at ivanroman@me.com and we can trade numbers, thanks

Ivan