UnimogSSI is now available

4x4's and 6x6's, parts, services and goods for sale. Dealers posting vehicle ads must donate something to the cause.
pinzinator

UnimogSSI is now available

Post by pinzinator »

The UnimogSSI ignition system is now available for sale, $745 delivered in the USA. The design is similar to the PinzSSI ignition system, except that the Unimog uses 3 individual coils. 3 sparks per power stroke and exhaust stroke like PinzSSI. Easy to install, no drilling or modification to the vehicle is required. 14 day no questions asked return policy and 6 month warranty on all parts.

PM for details and PayPal address.
boeing7873
Argentina

Re: UnimogSSI is now available

Post by boeing7873 »

I would LOVE to have one for my Pinz. Just cant justify $700 when the truck is $12000. I'll be here waiting for price to go down or until I get a promo code!
Jerome
CRJ Driver
4x4Pinz
United States of America

Post by 4x4Pinz »

once you have been exposed to the SSI system in a Pinz you will change your mind. It will become "why did I not do this earlier" The SSI fixed issues with my truck I did not even realize I had. Once installed it ran much better, starts better in all weather conditions and most importantly I don't worry about water crossings anymore (used to crawl through the smallest of puddles).

We have a similar thing going with refrigerators over ice chest. Everyone says why pay that much for a fridge, but once they have one they will never go back to an ice chest again. An ice chest user will say it is not worth the money when ice is so cheap but once you have been there, there is no going back.
pinzinator

Post by pinzinator »

Here's some pictures-

VinceAtReal4x4s
Admin
United States of America

Post by VinceAtReal4x4s »

Wow, nice. I love clean and simple.
"For those who risk, life has a flavor the protected shall never enjoy"

Your donation makes this site possible!