Pinz 710m for sale

4x4's and 6x6's, parts, services and goods for sale. Dealers posting vehicle ads must donate something to the cause.
man on a mule

Pinz 710m for sale

Post by man on a mule »

1973 710m with a boatload of upgrades in great shape!
Upgrades include: Warn 9.0RC winch with 32K syn line , 33 inch Toyo Open Country tires on custom rims , duel Rancho steering stabilizers, duel front shocks ( 2 per side) flex exhaust coupling , Pertronics pointless ignition , comfy front seats, front roof brush guard/ sun shade , roof rack (great place to sleep/ sun deck) rear rubber mat,electric fuel pump , skid plates under boxes and fuel tank, Swiss rings and pistons (does NOT smoke or use/leak oil)
I have owned this Pinz for 11 years and it has NEVER not got me home. Its just time to let it go to someone else to have fun with.
I am asking $14 K firm. Ive easily got twice that in it , but its given me so much back in enjoyment.
It says my "file" is too big , so if you want to talk or have me text you some photos : Stan ( 520) 3499113 I don't use the computer much , so this is the best way to get with me. Please! no B.S. or bored genius scammers!
acebee
Switzerland

Re: Pinz 710m for sale

Post by acebee »

..this is a good rig.. guys!! those lurking & sitting on the fence..

i loved that roof rack..

Stan.. if you email Vince or myself.. the photos.. - happy to upload.
audiocontr
United States of America

Post by audiocontr »

A roof racked 710? Please say it's tan and I'm interested!
1973 712m
1968 Haflinger
1965 Pathfinder
1978 GMC Palm Beach (Hey, its got 6 wheels!!)
bbolander
United States of America

Post by bbolander »

1971 Pinzgauer 710M, all stock including 245-16 Maloya tires, taken off and stored for show
BFG MT KM2 265/75R16's on Black SAV replacement rims on now
man on a mule

Post by man on a mule »

Bingo ! Mine is the one on Craigslist in Tucson. There are photos in the add if anyone is needing to see them. Ive got a few responses , and a few well thought out scam attempts! If they would spend all that time and skill on something productive... wow.
man on a mule

Post by man on a mule »

Oh ya , for what its worth , all of the stock wheels and a boatload of spare parts are available with the Pinz.
mmcc100
United States of America

Post by mmcc100 »

First post here, but I've been a lurker...
Man! I wish I wasn't all the way across the country! Being in the market for one of these isn't conducive to living in the Southeast! I have only found one within driving distance from me and it's in pretty bad shape.
stiffler4444
Canada

Post by stiffler4444 »

mmcc100 wrote:First post here, but I've been a lurker...
Man! I wish I wasn't all the way across the country! Being in the market for one of these isn't conducive to living in the Southeast! I have only found one within driving distance from me and it's in pretty bad shape.
Buy it and ship it. Very nice truck at a great price.
1972 710m
audiocontr
United States of America

Post by audiocontr »

I've had to ship 4 of the 5 I've owned. The first I drove 12 hours home... Won't do that again!
1973 712m
1968 Haflinger
1965 Pathfinder
1978 GMC Palm Beach (Hey, its got 6 wheels!!)
man on a mule

Post by man on a mule »

I just checked. It seems to run about a grand ($1000) to ship from Tucson to Atlanta. Thats an estimate for an F250 , so should be close.
Even at $15K , from what Ive seen , my Pinz is priced more than fair. :)
Also , no digs intended to all of the Coasters and Northern people out there, the hotter than Hell and dryer than a popcorn fart Southern Az. is a great place for ancient old stuff to age. NO rust ! NO salt ! Just the sun to , as the youngsters say, to "patina" ? a paint job. :)
Wyothing
United States of America

Post by Wyothing »

Heck, I drove over 22 hours each way to get mine last year. If it is a nice truck, easily worth it. Take a buddy and drive straight through both ways and you will be home before you know it!
Wyothing
United States of America

Post by Wyothing »

The tires on the truck in the picture are not Toyo open country tires. Is the picture of the right truck?
man on a mule

Post by man on a mule »

good spot! I didn't notice that! its a picture before the Toyos were installedThose are some old Super Swampers. Sorry.
No matter , the truck just sold , Thanks for the interest. Its headed to the Florida panhandle pending payment.