Wanted: 712K Pinz

4x4's and 6x6's, parts, services and goods for sale. Dealers posting vehicle ads must donate something to the cause.
JesseStLaurent
United States of America

Wanted: 712K Pinz

Post by JesseStLaurent »

I am looking for a 712K Pinz in good condition. It is going to get driven and users, so it does not need to be a perfect truck.

I am looking to use it for travel and camping, so I want the enclosed setup. I do not want the size of an ambulance box on the back.

Thanks,
Jesse
djw
United States of America

Re: Wanted: 712K Pinz

Post by djw »

A relatively nice Austrian rehab 712K just went for (gulp) $36,250 on BaT, and I think it was the same one that went for $22K 6 months before. I want one too but never seem to catch one at $22k, the lowest I have seen one trade for in a long time.
'74 710K (ÖBH Austrian Rehab) mostly unmolested original - the unicorn (everything works!)
collecting pinz docs since 2012 - pm me if I can help
ChickenPinz
United States of America

Post by ChickenPinz »

JesseStLaurent wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:42 pm I am looking for a 712K Pinz in good condition. It is going to get driven and users, so it does not need to be a perfect truck.

I am looking to use it for travel and camping, so I want the enclosed setup. I do not want the size of an ambulance box on the back.

Thanks,
Jesse
Get signed up on the various Pinz facebook groups. There's pretty active chatter about when ones come up for sale. And if you've already done that, then please ignore this message.
JesseStLaurent
United States of America

Post by JesseStLaurent »

Thanks. I am not a regular Facebook user, but I just searched for Pinz groups and signed up.

Jesse
4Beast
United States of America

Post by 4Beast »

djw wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:08 pm A relatively nice Austrian rehab 712K just went for (gulp) $36,250 on BaT, and I think it was the same one that went for $22K 6 months before. I want one too but never seem to catch one at $22k, the lowest I have seen one trade for in a long time.
I think if you look at the bidding, you will find that he was well aware of the one that just sold for $36k+ ;)