1987 - 718 M

4x4's and 6x6's, parts, services and goods for sale. Dealers posting vehicle ads must donate something to the cause.
jasonboyd001
United States of America

1987 - 718 M

Post by jasonboyd001 »

1987 - 718M Pinzgauer for sale at $50,000. USD. OBO If anyone in the USA is looking for one.
US Marine model one of 20. Left hand drive

Is pretty well sorted located In Idaho at the moment, but will have it with me in Death Valley CA in February.
Will share links to photo & video gallery to qualified buyers. Assumed in this advert you do know something about Pinzgauer. I have used repair & maintenance manuals & other.
New canvas top May 2021.
Paint October 2021, just finishing putting it together, will need some touch up. Quart of body paint with paint codes will go with the truck.
Running really well - Rebuilt d24 diesel motor, 3,703 miles. Mileage changes as I do drive the truck on a regular basis.
New speedometer at motor rebuild
Turbo was replaced with an upgrade by previous owner during motor rebuild.
Fuel pump was upgraded and rebuilt during motor rebuild.
Fuel filters replaced June 2021
Recently I have replaced most to all oil lines with hydraulic style hoses.
Recently replaced coolant lines. Radiator, oil cooler and inter cooler have been drained flushed and refiled with fresh fluids.
2 New Axel boots have been installed with 2 spares in the tool box.
All Gear oils have been checked; front was drained & replaced other axels didn’t even need toped off so they have not been drained.
Transferase was drained, flushed & filled June 2021
Automatic transmission filter & flush completed Aug 2021.
truck runs 65 MPH in the AZ desert! 100+ degrees no issues. Transmission cooler, Intercooler located behind the radiator, & oil cooler
New front seats are refurbished from a 90s Humvee, much more comfortable with lumbar support.
6 Rear refurbished fold down bench seats with seat belts. Only 4 are installed in photos. These are the original style seats. Locking tabs for seat backs need to be installed, come with the truck but not installed.
Lots of the old bolts and screws. I have replaced many of the bolts & screws as we put it back together.
Truck has 7 custom rims & new tires. Spare tire bracket is not installed in most of the photos.
Winch works as it should, remote is included.
Has a few ghosts in the headlight blackout light system that need to be corrected.
Disk brakes all 6 wheels
Spare turbo and fuel pump, 1 set (6) used injectors, 6 fuel lines and braces, Alternator, starter, few hoses, belts, oil pan and covers see photos not all listed here.
Includes many brackets that were mounted to the truck for military gear i.e., gas tank tool rack, rear box supports, side hangers for gear frame. They will be included with the truck. Honestly, I don’t know what some of them are for, removed for a cleaner look. I would be happy to reinstall for a new owner if needed. Some were painted some were not.
Trailer lights receptacle needs installed.
Has z fe other things I am working on but will drive away, stars , stops, 6x6 works.
Attachments
pdf 718m pic 5.pdf
(3.44 MiB) Downloaded 289 times
pdf 718 M pic 4.pdf
(2.43 MiB) Downloaded 200 times
PDF 718 M pic 3.pdf
(1.76 MiB) Downloaded 202 times
PDF pic 2.pdf
(1.46 MiB) Downloaded 200 times
PDF 718 M.pdf
(1.13 MiB) Downloaded 222 times
1987 - 718 M