Selling Pinzgauer 710M

4x4's and 6x6's, parts, services and goods for sale. Dealers posting vehicle ads must donate something to the cause.
JustAGuyWith4x4s
United States of America

Selling Pinzgauer 710M

Post by JustAGuyWith4x4s »

Hey, guys! I’ve been following the forum for a while now but decided to create an account to list my 710M. Might be moving out of state and Wife isn’t too crazy about keeping it. It’s a 1975 with California registration, all paperwork in order and up to date. Has doetschtech shocks and updated kill switch. Everything works great. Rear seats redone by previous owner, comes with two canvas tops (one missing window plastic). Went through all the fluids when I first purchased it. Haven’t taken it on the freeway or long road trips, just around town. Paint is alright but nothing fancy. I might be missing some things so feel free to ask questions. Located in San Diego. Posted on OfferUp and Facebook Marketplace.

P.S.
I apologize in advance if this isn’t the appropriate way to list. Please feel to ask questions and have patience with my lack of knowledge. I’ve learned a lot but pretty much knew nothing when first buying, just thought it was the coolest thing.
Mr Zero
United States of America

Re: Selling Pinzgauer 710M

Post by Mr Zero »

I'm not finding it on Offer-up in the San Diego area. Would you mind posting additional details here, including price and photos? Thanks
Jason @battlebornpinzgauer
[1975 Pinzgauer 710K 2.7L EFI, 1972 700AP Haflinger Pathfinder]
JustAGuyWith4x4s
United States of America

Post by JustAGuyWith4x4s »

This is the link to OfferUp, I tried posting pics on the forum but I guess I’m technologically challenged. It tells me my files are too large.

https://offerup.co/NUVOsEwcHqb
Andre
United States of America

Post by Andre »

Did this truck sell?
Fat Fabrications
2993 FM 1647
Winnsboro, TX. 75494
fatfabrications@yahoo.com
(903) 365-2332 shop
(951) 765-7224 mobile