710m top for sale

4x4's and 6x6's, parts, services and goods for sale. Dealers posting vehicle ads must donate something to the cause.
westernair
United States of America

710m top for sale

Post by westernair »

Not mine but thought I would share. Looks like a great deal

Look at this on eBay:

Styr Puch Pinzgauer 710 Plane Neu Nachbau Vordere und Hintere Plane

http://bit.ly/WprhXe
Shawn

62 haffy Bantam
61 haffy 4 door

72 710K - Sold
73 712M - Sold
4x4Pinz
United States of America

Re: 710m top for sale

Post by 4x4Pinz »

replica top with no rear window and won't ship to US. Still could be someone out there looking for one.
berger
Canada

Post by berger »

4x4Pinz wrote:replica top with no rear window and won't ship to US. Still could be someone out there looking for one.
That is not always true. Sometimes you just have to ask them if they will ship. I get that a lot with sellers in the US who won't ship to Canada. Just ask and they most likely will.
Ottawa, Canada
1974 710M
2007 2WD Ural Patrol
4x4Pinz
United States of America

Post by 4x4Pinz »

berger wrote:
4x4Pinz wrote:replica top with no rear window and won't ship to US. Still could be someone out there looking for one.
That is not always true. Sometimes you just have to ask them if they will ship. I get that a lot with sellers in the US who won't ship to Canada. Just ask and they most likely will.

just what it says in add "will not ship to US"
Pinzgauer Pete

Post by Pinzgauer Pete »

I have a top like this, same color, and in very good condition made by expedition imports that I am willing to trade for a good used original top. I want to enter my pinz in some shows but need the look of stock to be taken seriously. Mine does have the rear window any takers?? would probably work out really well for someone that is in the hot climes since it will not absorb as much sun as the olive drab..hit me up if anyone is interested. :)
life is like a box of chocolates...you never know which one you might get

710M
berger
Canada

Post by berger »

Does material like that hold paint? Could you spray it with Krylon with decent results?
Ottawa, Canada
1974 710M
2007 2WD Ural Patrol
Pinzgauer Pete

Post by Pinzgauer Pete »

I would think that any paint applied would crack due to flexing of the material or when it is rolled up
life is like a box of chocolates...you never know which one you might get

710M
berger
Canada

Post by berger »

Pinzgauer Pete wrote:I would think that any paint applied would crack due to flexing of the material or when it is rolled up
On my cab top, there are some thin, worn spots that were seeping water. I used some vinyl patches I posted about before, and then sprayed the patch with OD Krylon. Sure, I am not rolling that portion of the canvas, but the paint has held up very well.

I thought I read on Steel Soldiers some did the same..... :?:
Ottawa, Canada
1974 710M
2007 2WD Ural Patrol
krick3tt

Post by krick3tt »

Maybe try that stuff on TV that turns a screen door into a boat.
Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him:
better take a closer look at the American Indian.---Henry Ford
berger
Canada

Post by berger »

4x4Pinz wrote:
berger wrote:

just what it says in add "will not ship to US"
See, just have to ask....he will ship to the US or Canada, just contact him first. :)
Ottawa, Canada
1974 710M
2007 2WD Ural Patrol