WANTED - Rebuilt differential with Execution 2

4x4's and 6x6's, parts, services and goods for sale. Dealers posting vehicle ads must donate something to the cause.
stiffler4444
Canada

WANTED - Rebuilt differential with Execution 2

Post by stiffler4444 »

Hi all,

As some may know, my front end diff suffered a potentially catastrophic failure last summer. I am going to be tearing it appart very soon and need to plan my finances for repair. I am going to consider the worst case scenario (gears messed and cracked case) and hope for a pleasant surprise. :roll:

The big question - who has or who sells complete gear boxes, rebuilt and preferably with Exec. 2 installed?

I know that SAV has used units, but that is a last resort. My "local" supplier has been tough to get ahold of recently, so I'm not confident that they will have what I'm looking for.

Any dealer/repair professional who wants to chime in, please do so. Keep in mind my location, being southern ontario. Ideally, I'd have the unit shipped to Lewiston, NY and pick it up there. Sending a "core" might be cost prohibitive.

My funds will be freed up around May 15th, so cannot purchase before then. Thanks in advance for any and all assistance!

tx Dave :D
1972 710m
Andre
United States of America

Re: WANTED - Rebuilt differential with Execution 2

Post by Andre »

PM sent.
Fat Fabrications
2993 FM 1647
Winnsboro, TX. 75494
fatfabrications@yahoo.com
(903) 365-2332 shop