SOLD......Multi-Fuel Military Heater For Sale Las Vegas

4x4's and 6x6's, parts, services and goods for sale. Dealers posting vehicle ads must donate something to the cause.
milesdzyn

SOLD......Multi-Fuel Military Heater For Sale Las Vegas

Post by milesdzyn »

This item has been sold thanks for all the interest........I have a Stewart Warner Multi-Fuel Heater for sale with Fuel Pump, Fuel Filter, Original install small parts bags, Control Box and Original Pinzgauer Vent Kit.

$300.00 shipped lower 48 other destinations will pay extra for shipping based on destination.

As you can see from the pictures this has some light surface rust on some areas from storage and it may have been test fired at the manufacture, but it was never installed and comes with most of what you will need to install it.

From what I can tell you will need a muffler + pipes, and mounting rings for mounting the main unit. The control Box is used and has the cable for the Engine heater install but no cable for the Main Heater, I was going to scavenge the connectors from the cable to make my own.

Selling this due to not having enough need for Heat here in the SW Desert region so I figure one of you Northerners could use it.

Prefer payment in USPS Money Order as PayPal takes to big a chunk out for fees.

Miles
Last edited by milesdzyn on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lots of Pinz pictures here.......
http://picasaweb.google.com/pinzgauer.depository.1

'73 Pinzgauer 712M
audiocontr
United States of America

Re: Multi-Fuel Military Heater 30,000BTU For Sale Las Vegas

Post by audiocontr »

Wow, nice deal! That controller is hard to find.

Whoever is the lucky person that buys this - please make sure you replace the internal seal before putting it in. Super easy and easier now than later.
1973 712m
1968 Haflinger
1965 Pathfinder
1978 GMC Palm Beach (Hey, its got 6 wheels!!)
milesdzyn

Re: Multi-Fuel Military Heater For Sale Las Vegas Price Lowe

Post by milesdzyn »

Since there is no interest as of yet, I've lowered the price by $100.00 to $300.00 shipped to lower 48

Considering the cost of shipping ($40.00) Plus the Pinzgauer Vent (AIR INTAKE ESPAR HEATER OLD $224.50 SAV) that's only about $35.50 for the heater and Parts.

Miles

'73 Pinzgauer 712M
Old snow

Post by Old snow »

Is your heater still for sale? I have much to learn about the Pinzgauers but I think a Minnesota winter might need a heater.
Tom
milesdzyn

Post by milesdzyn »

It is official this has been sold Thanks again.........I have someone interested but if he doesn't take it I'll PM you.

Miles

'73 Pinzgauer 712M