UK RHD Haflinger for sale England/France

4x4's and 6x6's, parts, services and goods for sale. Dealers posting vehicle ads must donate something to the cause.
Ian
Australia

UK RHD Haflinger for sale England/France

Post by Ian »

Hi,
FOR SALE, one Haflinger 700AP 1973 SWB 5 speeds, Right hand drive, 14,000 miles, plus extensive spares.

I have very reluctantly decided to sell my Haflinger that I have owned since 1985. The vehicle is still UK registered but has sat in my parents barn in France for a few years now and will be sold from there. It was running well when it went there, but has sat for a few years so is suffering a bit of neglect. I last ran it two years ago, it started straight away and drove well with the exception that the brake master cylinder has seized.

In the late eighties I fitted a diesel engine to it that was sourced from a Citroen AX, it is an all aluminium 1.4L in line 4cyl. This transformed the Haflinger into a much more useable vehicle and was a very successful conversion. The rear load bed is aluminium chequer plate, it has a full roll cage and bucket seats. It has a set of 13inch fiat wheels with 165M+S tyres on them and also a set of original 12" rims with 7.00x12 tractor style tyres on them.

The running gear (except engines) from two more Haflingers are included in the sale. At this stage I am not wanting to split them as would prefer to sell it all as a job lot.
I have had a huge amount of fun over the years with this vehicle and is was my daily drive for a while. I would love to see it go to someone who can tidy it up and get the same enjoyment from using it as I have.

I am in France for most of September and would like to sell it while I am there. With that in mind I am asking a reasonable 3000 GB pounds, or 3500 Euro for the whole lot. Please email or PM me for more details. A few pictures attached, Cheers Ian.