1962 Haflinger for sale (price lowered)

4x4's and 6x6's, parts, services and goods for sale. Dealers posting vehicle ads must donate something to the cause.
mikenearman

1962 Haflinger for sale (price lowered)

Post by mikenearman »

Some of you saw it here before for more money and more issues. Most issues have been remedied and the price has dropped. This was restored by t-los in california and a client of mine bought it. It was brought here years ago (2008) and garage kept till about a year ago. I think its in great shape for what I know of these. I use it as a daily driver around Hanalei and get lots of attention with it. I am regretfully having to sell it because I am in the process of pulling funds together for a down payment on land. She has a few tics about her but nothing major in the slightest.
-I just paid $400 and had the dynastart rebuilt and it works like a champ now!
-new v-belts and spark plugs
-I removed the carb and soaked it in parts cleaner and it works well but I dont know much about tuning them.
-lubrication of a points that need it is well kept up with
- 25233 km on odometer
-the rusty spots on it are new and are due to me having to keep it outside here in Hanalei but they are superficial and non-cancerous

I am moving to the mainland in a couple months and will take it with if she doesnt sell but I can also transport it to someone between seattle and dc as I will be driving my big ass beautiful fuel efficient v10 4x4 van and an enclosed trailer.

$9500
paypal or credit cards can be accepted with a 2% fee. I prefer cash or certified funds but I know my location could hinder that.
I can pay for half of shipping to another island or to a west coast port as well as take care of the logistics on my side.

Let me know of anything else you would like to know about it or if you need additional pictures.
Heres some pics on my site http://mikenearman.com/the_haflinger
Here is a youtube video I took of it. http://youtu.be/dlTZEPH54MI
The video is old and the difference is that the dynastart now works perfectly.