September 28th NW CT Euro 4x4 Meet

Postings/pictures/video about off-road fun in Real 4x4's. (European-centric 4x4's)
Flanker525
United States of America

September 28th NW CT Euro 4x4 Meet

Post by Flanker525 »

Good morning real4x4 forum! I am a Gwagen owner who is just briefly passing through here. I know this is a bit last minute but I will hosting a Eurocentric meet this Saturday and would like to extend an invitation to anyone in the area who would like to join. Sadly I cannot offer any off-roading as CT is very bad in this regard.

WHEN: Saturday September 28th
WHERE: My house in Harwinton Connecticut 06791 (The exact address will be sent via Private Message.)
STARTING TIME: 9am.
WHAT IS GOING ON This will mostly be a social event with the added bonus of all of my parts being available for sale as we will (Hopefully) be pulling the body off of my 300GD.

Other details: I will be providing both food and drinks. If you are traveling from far away and need to stay the night I have extra rooms available or the more adventurous at heart can camp in the back field next to my house.

If you are interested please respond to this thread with the vehicle you will be taking and the number of people who will be joining you.