Northwest MogFest 2022..."It's A Zoo!!!"

Postings/pictures/video about off-road fun in Real 4x4's. (European-centric 4x4's)
Jim Molloy
United States of America

Northwest MogFest 2022..."It's A Zoo!!!"

Post by Jim Molloy »

Hello to all!

Dates: August 18th-21st, 2022

Theme: "It's A Zoo!!!"

29870 SW Mill Creek Rd.
Sheridan, Oregon

Actvities: Driving, Camping, Socializing, Driving, Kid's parades, Animal-themed costumes, Driving, Petting zoo, Axe throwing, Swimming, Driving, Women's backhoe contest,
daily Yoga practices, Driving, Zip line, Raffle/Auction, Driving

Added features:
Saturday night meal provided by our dear friends who are responsible for the annual Descend On Bend and Descend On Lost Sierra events. Great cooks and amazing
people!

An MVPA three state convoy is due to arrive at the Evergreen Air & Space Museaum complex about 1pm on Saturday. There also happend to be an air show scheduled
that weekend. We are considering sending a group of NWMF trucks there to welcome the convoy to the area. I have already invited to convoy to come to the farm
and join in the fun that evening.

Housekeeping:
We provide the toilets and shower facilities. The rest is pack in/pack out. This includes recyling and pet waste. In years past, it was taking us several moths to finally
clear the barnyard of trash and recyclable items. There may be lemonade/cookie stands, shaved ice, the Autobahn Coffee VW bus and a food/snack trailer but it is
best to be ready to be self-reliant and self-sufficient. No open fires and it is HIGHLY recommended that every vehicle has a functional fire extinguisher on board.

Special request:
As always, we hope as many European high mobility vehicles and their owners can be present. This year, I am requesting that the Volvo TGB attendance will be far
higher than what we have seen in past years. A bit more than gten years ago, the MVPA named me their Steyr-Puch Haflinger technical advisor. I wrote a series of four
articles that were published monthly in their ARMY Motors magazine. This year, they named me their Volvo TGB series truck technical advisor and they plan to publish
a series of six artcles in their current "History In Motion" monthly magazine. The series will cover predecessors, prototypes and four primary subgroups with variants.
When those are done, I will offer them a seventh article covering a wide variety of TGB trucks that have been modified into campers...especially the TGB131X 6x6
trucks.

For additional details, please refer to our webiste: http://www.northwestmogfest.com
Also consider joining the NWMF Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/50038529623

Take care...one and all!
Safe travels.

Jim Molloy
MTPinz
United States of America

Re: Northwest MogFest 2022..."It's A Zoo!!!"

Post by MTPinz »

Hmmm 13hr drive for me...in a Pinz that would be about double or maybe even triple, ha! Sounds like a good time wish I could make it happen!
Jim Molloy
United States of America

Post by Jim Molloy »

Hello to all,

The "It's A Zoo!!!" Northwest MogFest 2022 starts in less than one month. Dates are August 18th-21st.

If interested in attending, please RSVP to: nwmfrsvp@gmail.com
This helps us with more accurate event planning. Please provide:
1) who you are
2) how many in your party
3) what vehicle(s) you plan to bring
4) when you plan to arrive

Safe travels...one and all.
Take care
Jim Molloy
Jim Molloy
United States of America

Post by Jim Molloy »

For all those who attended NWMF2022...THANK YOU!!!
It really was a great time.
For those who could not, there is next year.
The dates for NWMF2023 are August 17th-20th
Location is the same as always...Waldersee Farm in Sheiridan, Oregon.
Theme for 2023? We are finally going to do it. MOGTOBERFEST!!!
Hope to see many of you here.
Take care.
Jim Molloy
Jim Molloy
United States of America

Post by Jim Molloy »

Oops! Sheridan, Oregon