Thanks for a great ride!

Postings/pictures/video about off-road fun in Real 4x4's. (European-centric 4x4's)
Twebba

Thanks for a great ride!

Post by Twebba »

Hi,

I just wanted to say "Thanks" to all the folks who helped make my 'maiden voyage' in my Pinz a memorable event.

A bunch of us from the Rocky Mountain Pinzgauer's club got together for a Father's Day run on the ST. Vrain/Coney Flats trail.
We had 11 Pinzies in all - and let me tell ya, we turned a LOT of heads on our way up. :)

While the trail was an old hat for many of the people on the trip, I thought it was a great intro to utilizing this beast the way it's designed to be used. It also gave me a great way to get in touch with my latest obsession.

I'd especially like to thank Mike for organizing the trip and to Paul for giving me several pointers along the way.
Everyone was very friendly and helpful - we really have a terrific group here! :D

BTW - if anyone from that trip has any pics of me & my pinz, I'd love to see 'em! (Mine was the 710K Tan Expedition vehicle) Please mail them to twebba (at) gmail.com.

Thanks again to everyone on the trip. I had a blast!

~ TW ~
KINSPINZ

Post by KINSPINZ »

Totally a great time. Luckily this isnt the only fun trip the RMP does. We need to get a group together and camp up there. did you decide if your going to keep the roof rack on or not. See you next time and let me know if and when you want to run again.

Mike
ITS NOT A F*&$%*# HUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!