Florida trail report

Postings/pictures/video about off-road fun in Real 4x4's. (European-centric 4x4's)
russ

Florida trail report

Post by russ »

Thought I would post a link to a short video from a recent ride a few Pinzgauers and one Unimog made in Citrus county FL.

Enjoy, we all did!

Here's a pic of our group:

russ
'74 710K
Wayne Roberts

Post by Wayne Roberts »

Russ- Had a great time there that day! Thanks for the invite. There are 2 newcomers to the area, one in Orlando with a 712 AMB and one in Safety Harbor with a 712 also. We need to plan another day to get together. I was at Scottsmore this weekend (had to play before we went to the cape for the shuttle launch) and the lakes are filling up! Next trip that you guys make this way I will take you there and show you some east coast four wheeling.
russ

Post by russ »

Spoke to 2112 (oops 2012, thought he was a Rush fan). Looking forward to us all hooking up for another trip soon. I'm out of town through the 16th but after that I want to make another trip. I'm thinking of Richloam as there will be water and we have snorkels! We can pull the 712s through until they get theirs, we'll call it inspiration! :lol:
Wayne Roberts

Post by Wayne Roberts »

We will be going to Richloam FL on Sunday. Any one want to come along? Sounds like there will be around 5 Pinz's. Anyone else in the central FL area?

dang this work'n for a living

Post by 2012 »

if i can get my pinz road worthy and get my self ready to move to wa with enough time to go for a drive before i have to leave, i will definitely want to do that with yall. there's also a huge chunk of private land south east of here that's supposed to be awesome - owned by a quad freak i work with. i'll work on that.
russ

Post by russ »

Always looking for someplace new to ride. I heard you were moving. Sorry to hear but good luck to you. Had a ride this past Sunday in Richloam FL. We all survived and would like to do another ride soon.

We had a 404, two 710Ks, one 710M, and a 712M. Here are links to some various videos and pics.

Walter's 712M

my 710K

712M again

Green Machine 404

Wayne's 710M Radio out of the hole

710M photo out of previous video which lets you see how slick it actually was

russ
'74 710K