RMP Treffen

Postings/pictures/video about off-road fun in Real 4x4's. (European-centric 4x4's)
mjnims

RMP Treffen

Post by mjnims »

The RMP Treffen is coming up in a few weeks. Hope to see some of you there. A few of us from AZ are planning on attending. Always a good time, hope to see some of you there.
Mike
KINSPINZ

Post by KINSPINZ »

That is great you will be there Mike. Ill be there ready to run some trails. I know Eagle Rock/Saran Wrap is going to be a blast. We just have to make sure to keep Paul on all 4, hahahaha.

Mike Kinsey
ITS NOT A F*&$%*# HUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!
mjnims

Post by mjnims »

Mike,
If you have time I will be up there the weekend before. I have to go see the guys at Tuff river about a top repair on Monday but was hoping to find some interesting trails prior to the Treffen.
Looking forward to getting out of the heat for a while.
Mike
KINSPINZ

Post by KINSPINZ »

PM sent
ITS NOT A F*&$%*# HUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!
mjnims

Post by mjnims »

Well made it home OK even with the rain storms. RMP once again put on a great Treffen and I would like to thank them for their efforts. My family and I had a great time and are looking forward to next years Treffen. The people of Cripple Creek could not have been more hospitable.
SAV, Cold War and Linden Engineering helped to make this yet another great Pinz event.
Mike
PittsPinz
United States of America

Post by PittsPinz »

My son & I also had a GREAT time.
It was well worth the drive from Dallas.
We spent the 1st part of the week in Ouray which is a spectacular part of Colorado. We still haven't gotten to run Black Bear. There were mud/rock slides that closed it/Imogene/Ophir/Durango-Silverton RR/& 6'deep washouts on Engineer Pass. Guess we'll just have to come back & try again!
The rain got old but it just made the trails more interesting.
My thanks again to the RMP for a fun & safe family event.
Also thanks to the Nims' "feed station" & bus service.
We hope to be back next year.
Too bad the turnout was kind of low. A lot of you missed a great time!