crown king trail run AZ

Postings/pictures/video about off-road fun in Real 4x4's. (European-centric 4x4's)
mjnims

crown king trail run AZ

Post by mjnims »

Just in case some of you missed it we will be doing the backway to crown king this weekend (17th). Information is available on the swpa forum under trip discussion. Yeah we are slowly getting things back together.
If you want to hook up with one of the two start times PM me and I will get you in contact with the proper person.
This is a good trail to come out and meet other pinz enthusiasts. All the major obstacles have bypasses, for those less daring.
Hopefully some good pics/vids of pinzgauers in action will be taken for postings. I have been doing lots of wheeling just not getting a chance to take pics/vids.
Mike
Erik712m

Post by Erik712m »

Mike, Does the group meet once a month? Do you guy's have any thing set for the 19-22 in Nov?
mjnims

Post by mjnims »

Yes the SWPA has a monthly meeting (all welcome) and at least one trail run each month. I am not sure what is up for Nov? We have our Treffen in October and that has taken most of the officers time.
Do you have an idea for the 19th 20th or would you want to join us on a trip?

The trip reports can be found here
http://www.swpinzgauer.org/message_boar ... c058bd1a33
Mike
Erik712m

Post by Erik712m »

Mike, All I know is we will be staying in the teepee's just east of flagstaff. If you guys are doing a run, we would like to attend. If not could one you guys show me and the family one of the national parks it would be great.