2010 treffen in arizona

Postings/pictures/video about off-road fun in Real 4x4's. (European-centric 4x4's)
pinzdriver

2010 treffen in arizona

Post by pinzdriver »

The swpa treffen is shculed for arpil 15-18th in parker arizona 8) at the la paz county camp grounds details to follow soon, any questions call tony at 602-739-6522 and check our web site often. :shock:
www.swpinzgauer.org :oops:
thanks tony treffen guy
Last edited by pinzdriver on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tony in az 73 pinz 6X6
pinzdoctor is the name,pinz repair is the game!
Kirby

Great News

Post by Kirby »

I keep my Pinz up in Havasu, about an hour drive from Parker...I am looking forward to this :D

....unless it sells before than... :(

....but I could still come down and check out all the rides :D :D
Pinzing is AWESOME.
skd

Post by skd »

The web site is: http://swpinzgauer.org/

Steve
pinzdriver

swpa treffen 2010

Post by pinzdriver »

The 2010 swpa treffen registration forms are now down loadable on the web site. Treffen 2010 will be at parker arizona at the la paz county camp groundsdates are april 15-18. There is a link to the La Paz web site for camping rules and fees, we want to invite the Rockie mountain pinzgauer,and any of the Calif, New mexico pinzgauers clubs to come to this treffen.Here is the web site to the swpa site and thanks we look foward to seeing every one. 8)
tony treffen guy.
:arrow: www.swpinzgauer.org
tony in az 73 pinz 6X6
Kirby

Post by Kirby »

Although my 712 is for sale, I plan on attending even if it sells :lol:
I have a second home in Havasu 45 minutes (by Pinz) north of parker, so I will be hanging out there the day or two before...if anyone wants to come by for a cold beer....

As it gets closer and I firm up my exact arrival date and such... I will post it on here, as I might have a open bedroom or two for folks coming down early :D
Pinzing is AWESOME.
4x4Pinz
United States of America

Post by 4x4Pinz »

Kirby, you should be careful offering free beer to SWPA folks :lol: Look forward to seeing you there, should be a great event.
Kirby

Post by Kirby »

My bad. . . . I did say "a beer" . . .how many members are there....if I give each member one beer, can't cost me too much? :roll:

ok, I will clarify, I have never ran out of beer, no matter the reason. . . . yes that is a challenge, just bring your designated driver :D
Pinzing is AWESOME.
To The Edge

Post by To The Edge »

I will drink your beer..... and after recently checking out your Pinz, I might be giving you a ride to the Treffen in your old Pinz :D

Looking at some other vehicles (non-Pinz) before making a decision.
Looking to step into something new, planned or not - but has to be fun.
krick3tt

Treffen

Post by krick3tt »

I have marked this one on my calendar. Going to make it a long range camping trip and see a few sights on the way from Denver, after all the Grand Canyon is a place I never tire of seeing. Lots of old ruins on the way as well.

Cheers all, Morris

edit: Got my route worked out: out of Denver south on 285 to Monarch, 50 to Durango (short stop at Mesa Verde) Cortez south on 160 to Tuba City, pick up 64 to Grand Canyon City then 180/64 south to Williams. I'll try 89 south through Prescott (where I got my first Mog) then of course through Yarnell, AZ and 71 south to 72 and north to Parker. After the Treffen I'm off to San Diego to visit family.

If there are any pinz owners along my way I'd like to stop by and chat a bit. Let me know if you're out there.

Return trip will most likely be on 264 to Canyon de Chelly and then on to Chaco Canyon. Haven't been through there in quite a few years.
Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him:
better take a closer look at the American Indian.---Henry Ford
pinzdriver

arizona 2010 truffen

Post by pinzdriver »

Hi krick3tt we are looking foward to meet ing you at our truffen april 15-18 hope to see you there. :D
tony in az 73 pinz 6X6
M Wehrman
United States of America

Post by M Wehrman »

It's closing in! 8) Hope to see some faces to attach to posts! ( Man that came out way wrong)! :lol: :lol:
Mark
Stock means no imagination!

Volvo TGB1317, .95% Morphed!

68 Haffy
Kirby

Post by Kirby »

I have not made any contacts to go - but in the next day or two I hope to concrete in some plans to be there at least one day.

IF I can make it out to Havasu on the Thrusday before or early Friday - that offer for a cold beer will be still there... I will post up on Tuesday when the beer is available :-)
Pinzing is AWESOME.
pinzdriver

beer for kirby

Post by pinzdriver »

Hi kirby i'm sure what ever day you make it some one will get you that beer,i wont make it till sat so the vice prez will gulp one down with you. :twisted:
tony in az 73 pinz 6X6
krick3tt

Treffen

Post by krick3tt »

I might get there a little early, is there a place to 'hang' until the show starts?
Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him:
better take a closer look at the American Indian.---Henry Ford
pinzdriver

2010 treffen

Post by pinzdriver »

Check in and go to the family ramada area pull up a picknick table some one should be along soon.
tony :P
tony in az 73 pinz 6X6